Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Third Wave

As promised.




Random spamming of pictures of the sky 8D I has moar but it looks pretty much the same so *scraps to rubbish bin*

^ One of Devilene's dad's awhsum creation. It is a wall decor now *__*

^ Devilene winding the one of the clocks in her house. This one is the Grandmother clock. She has also the Grandfather clock and the Grandson clock. Very cute XD

^Us without.. me. Cuz I was the awhsum possum photographer ahem ahem XD

^ Devilene's home. Laik. No. Other. XDD

I had mentioned how I was stumped by Sabah's pricing and now I shall revealed to you *mystical dramatic music plays at the background* K, cut the lame talk. Straight to the point. I bought a plastic cup of Milo for around RM2? For I thought, I thought. That it is the cheapest price there and the most worth it. A few moments later, Rienne came in with this gigantic cup of 100plus and so we asked: 'How much does that cost?'

She replied: 'Around RM2?'

And there goes my oggling eyes and soul ripping itself apart for being so noob -___-

^Look at the size of the friggin 100 plus compared to my Milo!!! *Picture viewed above is an artist's impression only.

.
.
.
.
.
Teehee!

2 comments:

  1. oooo... i like de statue pic.. awesome shot.. =DD and milo.. LOL.. Noob!!! never look at de menu properly.. xDDD kidding~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotlah. But then menu only show pricing and name -__-- no pictar so cnt judge. sadface.

    ReplyDelete