Friday, August 27, 2010

Fifth-A roma

Please visit dear Yoru's blog > http://yoru--hoshi.blogspot.com/ to get missing events in Sabah that my brains had see fit to forget 8D

So, third day invading Sabah~ Our destined destination happened to be Kundasang. Kundasang, unlike Kota Kinabalu is located high high high high high high high high high high high high above ground level. How high exactly? No flipping idea 8D *shot dead* So, Google has not much say about the height of the whole of Kundasang but what I knw for sure, to get from KK (Kota Kinabalu) to Kundasang ate up at least two hours of the day.

So after our lunch/breakfast (brains failing ahem), we set off to Kundasang! Being stuck in a car for two hours is hey-hey, no joke. And since time lags in Sabah owowowow. No joke = we started talking craps that we pull off our heads immediately and then got sleepy then woke up, creating awhsum crap jokes again 8D Which, personally.. I thoroughly enjoy. Ahem.

So then yes, as usual, when the Internet phails, my camera emerges 8D

^One of RenRen's acts in trying to escape my camera *__*

The rest of the pictars are a no-no as its for my personal gallery only teehee~ So next up, after some long, pretty tiring and ear-blocking-by-air-pressure journey, Devilene's dad took a break nearby this lil stalls selling fruits, vegetables, etc etc. Usually-what-you-get-in-stalls stuffs. So we got down and thus enjoy the scenery~

^ Very very misty and coldddddddddddddddddddd even though the others can take it better than me. Yes, I am an epic failure OTL

MOVING ON~

We found this awhsum building which you can climb all the way up for better sceneries ;D And there we camwhore like we never did before oho~

Sulleh no pictars for now. Will hadda get it from the rest first ehe ehe paiseh orz

^ The only's I have for now ;D

So we got down after some time later. Devilene's parents later offered us mangosteens and durians. Not being a fan of durians (sorry, Devilene's parents OTL), I gobbled up a few of the mangosteens instead. So frigging sweeeeeeet. While the others were still eating, I strayed off to a.. stray dog and started patting it, playing with it. Went back to my gals clan + parents + kid + a guy and soon the dog came after and took a whole new liking to... ExitZero. Boohoo! U lover stealer, you T__T I went to the dog firsttttttttt crieslaikshit.

We continued to our journey to Kundasang ;D And soon enough before we knew it, the sky had darkened and we hadn't yet reached our specific journey > the-inn-we-are-supposed-to-stay-in-that-I-once-again-conveniently-forgot-the-name orz

^ My sweet models ^w^

However, the-inn-we-are-supposed-to-stay-in-that-I-once-again-conveniently-forgot-the-name proved to be unfound (I don't care if it is not a real word). Or rather, to put it simply, we got lost 8D A real adventure, for sure. Thing is, we conveniently got lost in a copper mine which used to be run by the Japanese government during the World War II. Oh yah, heck of a journey, alright. Basically, to simply describe it for you guys, (for those who do not want this scene to be remembered, skip wholesomely to the next paragraph) it is a hill full of trees, some of which are so beautiful they could only exist in fantasy storybooks and movies. Roads exist, why of course, or we wouldnt even be caught getting lost in it but those roads always, ALWAYS ended up tiny and seemed to be made for walking, rather than for driving. Old, long houses are scattered everywhere in this hill (yah, a copper mine on a hill. tragically interesting), some with dogs still living in them even though the houses are dark and abandoned. And lots and lots of cows. Lots and lots and lots of cow dungs. Basically, to me, the only reassuring sight in that hill was the cows =/ The thing is, I couldn't even feel that anything was wrong at that time. Plus note: It was dark so teehee to your imagination to run wild. I haven't got any picture of that place (wrong time, wrong place to have one)

The only thing I felt was wrong with that place was that my buddies had got solemnly quiet, all except Devilene and Hamster, both of them having senses as blunt as mine 8D I kept quiet too, knowing that something must be up and wrong.

It was only after Devilene's parents had gave up on finding that particular inn that the rest who were quiet seemed gratefully relieved. Obviously, they had SAW something and for those who did not see, they felt it. Except Devilene, Hamster and me |D

Plus (weird) story: As we passed by this worker, Devilene's dad asked about the inn we are supposed to live in. The worker told us it had been demolished five years ago even though Devilene had been there two years ago.. Then, that particular worker contradicted his words when he said yet again, that the inn had been gone, ever since 1998. Too long for five years.

To RenRen: The little people you said you saw? I told my mother and my grandfather about it. My grandfather said the little people happened to be Mountain Gods and their most favoured hobby happened to be > making humans lost their ways -___-

(PS: To peepal who has difficulties believing this to be true, dun force it ;D)

So, we ended up staying in another rented building/inn/hostel/WHUTEVER orz And Devilene, it's OKEIIII! We still had the best mee goreng there! =D

Inside the room:

^ Card game ^^

^ ExitZero tryiing to crack through my laptop's password 8D But phailed. Oho!

After watching a bit of Princess Hours and flashing each other with camera + phone lights (exitZero and me = kiddiessssss), we fell asleep.

1 comment:

  1. I wanna know what you guys sawwwwwwwww!!! no one told me what they saw yet... *sad face* <obviously someone who's VERY interested in supernature bins

    ReplyDelete