Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Eighth Stage


Once in a while, I shall update my dream journal here 8D Although, dreams that are too private ahemNOTwetdreamsahem shall never be posted here for fear of embarassment and damn yes, I still have an ego /hmph/

So, niways my first one which took place only yesterday when I sleep .___. Sabah shall continue tomorrow, sorry, buddies. Have so much blog debt that is still left not paid OTL Will do mah best! :D For now, happy reading =)

Latest dream and it happened to be so Titanic-wannabe-ish. It was terrifying to be stuck in a situation so alike to the leading actress in Titanic, Rose. My dream started when I was already in this metallic ship that looked more like a war machine more than a cruise. I was pulling out the dresser and taking out these really pricey pants, and I was, for some reason, feeling a little glowy. The whole damned scene was Goddamned glowy -___- So, after folding the pants neatly (I can’t do that in reality =/) , I went out to find its owner and half my lower limbs was submerged into cold, freezing water. So, obviously the miserable warship sank (TITANIC WTF) but not completely.

I walked through the water like it was nothing and still feeling glowy, I searched for the pants’ owner. In the dream, I only took a while to spot him because basically, he was wearing this light blur pinstrip suit and he stood out from the rest as the crowd was coloured gray. My sub-conciousness seemed to have a very great art sense -3-

This guy here looked like any typical good-looking guy actor but no, he was not Leonardo Dicaprio thank God -__- His wife was with him, this lady who looked and dressed like Marilyn Monroe gave me cold daggered stare when I hand the pants over to her precious hubby. Both, at that time were climbing off the miserable war ship, to be marooned to this classy-looking cruise which supposedly, supposed to be the lifeboat. Whattheshit?

The man who owned the pants then took it and looked at me as if wanting me to board the cruise with him (WTF CHEESY) where I fortunately just turned away and started crossing through the water that had already risen all the way to my waist. I grabbed hold onto this oncoming crane (which appeared out of nowhere and I do not think there is ever a crane on a ship..) which was pretty high up from the water so I became magically completely dry when I managed to grab hold onto it. I was surprised no other gray victims came to rush for the crane when it slowly glided to where my mother stood (Hi, mum! :D). Throughout the journey on the crane though, I could see dead people floating in the water even though the water was not even what? Chest-high? Zzz.

Where my mother stood, she looked like every other victim on the ship except she was alone in this dry part of the ship… Wonder why all those stupid gray victims did not stand there instead of drowning themselves -____- My mum was looking down as if looking for someone but she had her hands fold like she had given up. I climbed on the railings and looked down as well and I saw my brother walking…… on the sea (WHATTHESHIT TOTAL BRAINRAPE) and solemnly with other victims who had apparently also fell out of the ship. My sub-concious self did not feel it out of norm for my brother and the rest to do what they were doing in the dream -____- As usual zzz

It was that scene that burned itself in my brain for seconds before I was woken up. For the first time in my whole dreaming life, I couldn’t stop saying ‘what the shit’ after I woke up >___>


6 comments:

  1. HAHA << that is all i could say about ur dream.. LOL.. damn funneh la de way u describe it.. orz

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant stop laughing! ahahahah!! the ship is sinking but the guy still wants his pants back. it seems like there's no hurry to escape. Lol! and the crane? gosh! sometimes dreams can be the strangest things!=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL! Glad its enjoyable then XDD I personally am tortured in that dream ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  4. the other victims prefer drowning instead to stand wt me cos I'm the DEVIL of the SEA...Ha..Ha..Ha... (very funny..>__<)

    ReplyDelete