Tuesday, August 3, 2010

First and Foremost

Ho yes! First post and I gotta show off mah newly-attained TOTEMMMMMMMMMM~~! Yes, its for real, peeps and yes, it does spin~~ Very much like in the movie ;D

If you dunno what I am going on about, please go watch Inception, laik now. Now. Nowwww! Cuz you are missing out a lot. And I can assure you this movie is worth the tickets and the money and your time ;D Then you can come and be jealous that I have a this awhsum totem and you don't =DD

Kidding xD Putting up this post mainly to help mah Maya Essentials (Trust me, its a subject ;D) lecturer, Charmaine who has a boyfren who can make these 8DDDDD So awhsum! Niways, Interested? Contact me and I shall help joo get one step closer to it ;D Make sure I can reach you though =)

PS: 15 MORE DAYS TO INVADE SABAH! <3

Blurp!

No comments:

Post a Comment