Friday, September 3, 2010

Tenth Bend

^Sum soup-in-a-bread in Times Square. Its full of win this one :D

On one Sunday that I no longer remembered which, my family and me headed out to Shah Alam for our first trip to ICity 8DDD Since ICity, through my eyes, had seemed very famous even though my very first thought on that place was: 'It's just a place with lights. What's so nice about it?'

Sadly, my thoughts had not really change after I had been there. It is a darn good place for photoshooting though .___. Devilene, you should try going there once for cosplay XD I dunno what anime suits it tho ehe ehe.

First slap in the face when we reached there was paying RM10 parking ticket (oh wow~~~ we are in frigging KL~~! zzzz) but at least we could use the parking ticket to enter 'special' places like the apparently-snowy-place-with-lights and the safari-place-containing-fake-animals-and-a-lost-dinosaur -_____-||| That aside, my first impression of the place is..

WOW.

I mean, of course since I don't see lights around my place. But the more I looked at it, the more I wandered around that place, the more I stayed in that areas, I felt delusional. Seriously, my head was aching, and my stupid malfunctioned eyes dying; I kept seeing lights moving and swaying around but they weren't. Yeah, it felt like I was on Ecstasy even though I never tried Ecstasy before (ish a good gal *halo ting!*).

Hell yeah, I wanted to get out of that place. But hey, my camera loved that place so you know.. I could not just leave my baby camera behind in that sinful place T__T And so, I stayed...

And my camera saw it fit to show off to you guys of the wonders of ICity and also her abilities, so I hadda upload them .___.

Enjoy ;D

Warning: You might experienced a slight headache and a lot of eyerape while going through the pictures. So I advice you guys to not look at it for too long and of course, view at your own risk :D





^ My masochistic brother.

^ Oh yes, lotsa balls -3-


^ My personal favourite =]

^ My beautiful father X3


P.S: I has mah first DSLR already *______________* I can now... die... in..... peace......









3 comments:

  1. I wan~~ Soup in bread.. Been wanting to try dat out for like a long time now. orz

    And yes! i-city is EYERAPE.. i went there oso got headache.. nw only i rmb.. xDD niways..

    U HAVE to show off about the dslr huh?? OTL

    ReplyDelete
  2. lawl the lights kinda remind me of Honey and Clover 8D *hints hints at Devilene*

    so sporting la your dad go pose :P LOOKING GOOD UNCLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foon>> Ohzzzzzz... .____. It looks interesting but it tasted laik fungus huehue XD -___- Whu is amnesiatic now? Im not showing off .___. Im sharing mah happiness and joy and happiness 8D

    Reryu>> Hoho~! LOL! Dun encourage him! AHAHA XD

    ReplyDelete